- Practice Areas: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Estate Administration, Estate Planning; Collection, Foreclosures, Business formation, business contracts, leases.
- Admitted: Maryland Bar in 1990; United States District Court for Maryland
- Law School: University of Oregon School of Law J.D.
- College: St. Mary’s College of Maryland, B.A. Political Science.
- Member:Maryland State Bar Association; Allegany County Bar Association, elected Secretary.
- Estates and Trusts: Ms. Callan has experience in estate administration; preparation of wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and trusts and related civil litigation.
- Real Estate: Ms. Callan represents clients in drafting commercial leases and residential and commercial contracts of sale; performs title exams and real estate closings. Licensed title insurance agent.
- Litigation: Her practice also includes collections; business litigation, real estate litigation, guardianships and adoptions.