James C. Eberly, Jr.
- Practice Areas: Civil Litigation; Workers' Compensation; Residential Real Estate; Commercial Real Estate; Business Litigation; Family Law; Criminal Law; Personal Injury; and Probate Law
- Admitted: 2005, Maryland; 2006 United States District Court; 2009, West Virginia
- Law School: University of Baltimore, J.D., 2005
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association; Allegany County Bar Association
- Born:Cumberland, Maryland, December 18, 1978
- Family Law Represent clients in both Maryland and West Virginia in custody cases, child support cases, domestic violence cases, alimony cases, and divorce cases
- Criminal / Serious Traffic Law Represent clients in a myriad of criminal law / serious traffic cases
- Personal Injury Represent clients in negotiating settlements in personal injury cases, and have jury trial experience in personal injury cases
- Civil Litigation Represent clients in a number of civil matters including, without limitation, contract disputes, tort matters, replevin/detinue cases, and guardianship proceedings
- Probate Law Represent Personal Representatives in estate matters
- Workers' Compensation Represent claimants before the Workers Compensation Commission.
- Real Estate (Commercial & Residential) Represent clients in: (a) land dispute cases; (b) partition cases; (c) negotiating and drafting of commercial leases; and (d) the drafting of contracts of sale of residential real property. Also represent clients in performing title searches and closings.