Nicholas J. Monteleone
- Practice Areas: Estate Planning, Trusts, Wealth Transfers, Asset Protection; Elder Law; Estate Administration; Will Contests; Business and Real Estate Matters; Contracts; and Civil (non-domestic) Litigation
- Admitted: 1981, Maryland; 1991, West Virginia; U.S. District Court
- Law School: University of Maryland, J.D., with honor, 1981
- College: Mount St. Mary's College, B.A., summa cum laude, 1978
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association, Estate & Trust Law Section; West Virginia Bar Association; Court of Appeals of Maryland Task Force on Professionalism (2002-2003); Maryland Judicial Commissions on Professionalism (2004-Present)
- Born: Cumberland, Maryland, August 25, 1956
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection Comprehensive estate planning including will and trust preparation; state and federal estate tax planning; asset protection; wealth transfers; and counseling as to the titling of assets and the designation of beneficiaries on accounts and life insurance policies.
- Trusts Represents trustees, beneficiaries and other individuals in matters pertaining to the preparation and administration of trusts, including trusts for disabled persons.
- Estate Administration Represents clients in administration of estates, including the preparation and filing of federal and Maryland estate tax returns.
- Business Represents clients in general business transactions, including the purchase and sale of businesses and contract disputes.
- Real Estate Represents clients in the sale and purchase of real estate, both residential and commercial. Handles real property matters including boundary disputes, rights-of-way and easements, and mineral rights.
- Insurance Has represented numerous clients in insurance claims and insurance coverage matters.